It's more than a diet...
At Pure Health Dieticians, we pride ourselves in providing expert and scientifically sound nutrition advice. We are passionate and excited about our work and make it our mission to help our patients/clients understand the science behind nutrition and how to apply it in a way that is personalized, practical, and realistic to achieve their individual health goals for overall better quality of life. We are well acquainted in adapting our service delivery according to various client needs from one-on-one consultations to large corporate/group wellness programmes.
Our work is complemented in our multidisciplinary working environment which includes great standing and valued relationships with several general practitioners, psychiatrists, psychologists, nursing practitioners, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, trauma counsellors, biokineticist’s, pilates instructors, personal trainers and lifestyle coaches.
Services and Experience:
Our work experience and services range from disease prevention group and individual nutrition programmes to programmes for treating current disease diagnoses and enhancing management thereof.
Corporate wellness including:
- Group programmes including weight loss support programmes and improved lifestyle behaviour support workshops
- Information sessions and engaging presentations including topics such as healthy food purchases, healthy cooking and dining out, goal-oriented implementation of healthy habits.
- Demonstrations such as cooking demos and practical healthy lunch box prepping
- Monthly newsletters with healthy lifestyle tips
- Canteen menu analysis and inputs
- Nutrition support for mental health weekly group talks
- Nutrition support for disordered eating
- Nutrition for frail care
- Hospital menu adaptations
- One-on-one consultations and family interventions with consideration of cultural, lifestyle and economic factors to ensure optimally individualized interventions
Areas of Expertise:
- Weight loss / gain
- Psychiatric conditions (e.g. depression / anxiety)
- Eating disorders
- GI complaints
- Diabetes Mellitus and diseases of lifestyle
- Child nutrition
Continued practice development
We pride ourselves in continued practice development and learning including completion of courses in Nutrigenomics (genetic testing for DNA specific nutrition and lifestyle recommendations) and further post graduate studies in Diabetes and related comorbidity management.